How To Cultivate Marijuana Legally in California
Just like opening a dispensary, you can legally grow/cultivate medical marijuana/cannabis in California. The steps are similar.
- Create your cultivation/growing business plan.
- Determine your potential location(s) and investigate whether licensing is possible in the prospective cities or counties.
- Install your business infrastructure.
- Acquire the necessary licenses to operate your growing facility and be completely legal and compliant.
- Install the operational infrastructure to be in accordance with all regulations and then open your doors for business.
- Contract with dispensaries, delivery services and/or edible/extraction/infused products manufacturers to grow marijuana for them.